Friday, December 11, 2009

Bbc News T-shirt Interesting News Of The Day: Fine Threat Over T-Shirt Slogan (My First One, Cheer Me On!)?

Interesting News of The Day: Fine Threat Over T-Shirt Slogan (My First one, cheer me on!)? - bbc news t-shirt

Heres Today: Peterborough City Council, said, insulting or abusive language is a crime, but he seemed to feel it.

[Category: Politics]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cambr ...



I noticed that many people a niche "small" in yahoo answers when questions have to ask.
For example, the boy, "meaning" what now "R & S stupid question of the day. Or Homie" MeatBot ", which is always good questions for the people in R & S.

I will start my own niche, "Today's interest. I take my best, fun and exciting. I hope you keep interested!

I hear comments on the story in question.
It is the threat of a fine not justified in this case?

Any assistance is welcome. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment