Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Can I Get Waxed With Clit Piercings Itching,sourness & Small Red Spots On Vagina, Help Please!!!!?

Itching,sourness & small red spots on vagina, help please!!!!? - can i get waxed with clit piercings

Hello, I'm 16 and once I have sex, there are about 6 months. Although I am the opposite sex (as fingerin, BJ), first in my time. Every time I can shave my vagina very irritated, itchy, made for a long period. But it's not unbearable, and I dare not use wax. I also noticed red spots of the place, as outlined in my vagina that are always there, in fact, only occasional itching more than normal. They are also very annoying, there is no head on it, but the brands RELI if you do not really noticeable. Unfortunately I have no smell much relief when I think, if I change my underwear ABIT is not there, it's pretty thick and sticky, but sometimes very difficult when it is washed, itto do what I'm cleanoholic abit lol! Anyway, I did not see Shavin for a few weeks that I wanted to know whether the spots wud go away (as I thought it was because Shavin not) and! Last night and this morning have been itching so much, and I also noticed a new spot right in front of the head of my vagina (the clitoris, I think) and it is very painful and very much like a bump / knot and it hurts when I play .. I am very concerned, I have abit research and I'm not quite sure what yet. And I'm very uncomfortable, such as vaginal itching was painful.
I am also someone out, and I pushed a little more than the previous games for that reason. I am sure, a girl, I want my second timeto be good and safe and do not think that my problem has to do with hygiene, as I am every day, clean bathroom. although I think it can Coz I also use soap to my vagina.
I am very confused and I need me that question and put to rest? Thank you for the time Ur love meee x

No comments:

Post a Comment