Saturday, February 13, 2010

How Long Can You Carry Strep Throat Can Strep Throat And Antibiotics Have An Adverse Effect On The Baby I Am Carrying?

Can strep throat and antibiotics have an adverse effect on the baby I am carrying? - how long can you carry strep throat

My sister has contaminated me beautiful streptococci. I do not know them, but not long left the doctor. He put me on penicillin. He refused me a strong medication for pain, I can only Tylenol every four hours. My husband is sick today. Our son (bless him), a handkerchief tied around his face and instead have a backup of the night and went into his grandmother's house, I can not say I blame him. I called my gynecologist and he said it is important that all antibiotics are trying to take and eat applesauce and jelly for the next two days. He said, usually no side effects. I am still very worried. As you can tell me about the streptococci and the effects on the fetus? Plus, the doctor, my husband is good, put him on penicillin, a type of mouthto wash the neck and oxycodonce stunned. Oh! Is there anything I can do to a little more comfortable until it produces, these antibiotics

3 comments:

bronte heights said...

Please note that OB GYN / 2 Ultra is noise. Sore throat at the wrong time can cause damage to the heart of the development of babies. I'm not saying that to scare you, but if a problem in the uterus (womb to be resolved), or have medical personnel on alert during childbirth. If you are willing to allow your child a chance at a normal life, live happy. If nothing else, with the highest U / S give you peace of mind when you see all is well.

Do not let your doctor talk Level 2 U / S - because of streptococcal infection risk, your insurance should pay for it.

Zalem said...

They are so in panic, relax do what the doctor said .......

misoma5 said...

There are certain antibiotics such as tetracycline and ciprofloxacin given pregnany-cons, but penicillin is good, and there are almost 90 years experience in pregnant women, and it ..

Post a Comment