Saturday, January 30, 2010

I Want A Paramore Varsity Available What Stereotype Would Think I Am If You Met Me?

What stereotype would think I am if you met me? - i want a paramore varsity available

My favorite color changes sometimes, but mostly blue, it is light. I hear Aly and AJ, Aqua, Britney Spears, Coldplay, Debussy, Linkin Park, Paramore, Rihanna and Varsity Fanclub. I especially Japanese and Korean music.

I have dark brown hair that is red in the sun with fringe and beige highlights. My eyes are black-ish and slightly pale skin. I shop at Nordstrom and Bath & Body Works. I am a little shy. I do not trust anyone except my best friend.

My hobbies are music and singing, reading, cooking, shopping, e-mailing and talking walks or jogging. I do not need to be stereotypical, but I'm Hecka fun and please answer the questions and why ...

10 comments:

PopChick said...

uhm ... I do not have one?

alexia's mommy said...

This is not the stereotype of a stereotype is, for example, that they were Mexicans (Novi OFFINCE which no means, I'll give just one example) and eat tortillas and beans at every meal. none of the things you listed.

Mom to Alexia

YEsss said...

Then came the Internet and ask questions and talk about themselves in great detail, so he had to deal with "Narcicist 'go

Luc M said...

I would say that one of PPL UR say things like "I like strange things, and I am different. It makes me happy" u know, one of the few who like things just because others like them with PPL

Cody said...

I'd say you're an average person just egocentric.

finkfink... said...

Stereotypes are stupid

Taylor Noelle said...

idk, but your much like me. It remains for me is that even I know!

Max's Mom said...

lost pre-teen

lemon head said...

youre like other children his age. Who cares?

britttwi... said...

I think Harry Potter iz WUD

Post a Comment