Friday, January 22, 2010

Purple Mucus Period How Soon After Losing Your Mucus Plug With Your Second Child Did Labor Follow?

How soon after losing your Mucus Plug with your second child did labor follow? - purple mucus period

I am currently at 37 weeks and 4 days pregnant with my second child. (I had lost my first night) Monday, so I'm pretty sure it was my mucous plug. I washed with a cloth at the time and had a lot of really sticky elasticity download clearish Out. He had left more elasticity of protein and it was very difficult in the towel after. I do not know if it was colored pink or blood, because it is a dark-purple substance. Shortly after I started with cramps, such as time, but do not care and went to bed. Yesterday I had cramps point and called my doctor who told me that the duration of one hour. I did and called and told me it sounded as if they were Braxton-Hicks, as a kind of sporatic and not more than 60 seconds. She ast days going rather slowly. Today when I went to the house of sharp stabbing pain in the vagina can get, and a sharp stabbing pain on the right side of the kidney area and then tonight I had a few BH contractions, and have a certain period of Cramping. It is not embarrassing enough for me, actually not yet been completed. I wonder if it looks like my body is getting ready early for work or when you spend one or two weeks before the work. I am on 23rd May and my second child.

5 comments:

shortchi... said...

I myself, when I was 35 weeks with no-show, and from 39 in Tomarrow but I had BH contractions or as you describe, I only drink H2O and quiet and time if they are painful or regular

【ツ】mommy... said...

Well, that sounds almost like his PRITTY approx 3 days before my son was born, I started losing my plug mucis ... and if I do not think I lose more (TMI sorry)
I was at a slow pace in about 3 days after the birth of my son

Lucy E said...

I had a program (the mucas plug) a being of 4 weeks, I work in 2 to come, and pain, I thought u can only have 1 show, but I had on my 2 3. Pregnancy, destiny from God, is my friend 23 2.

Traci said...

Looks like you go =) You may soon have a baby!


Yay!

(Well, since you think you've broken your connection ... Do not take baths or so, you do not want to cause an infection ...)

Nicki said...

I'm in the same boat! This is my second child, since the 25th May Yesterday was 37 weeks, 4 days, I lost my folder with a little coffee in it and started to cramp. They were fairly constant, not really the pace and eventually left. He came back and I called the doctor and went out to L & D tested. I knew I was already extended to 2 and 25% suppression, so I checked again, no change. I connected also to the monitors and I had a few contractions, nothing regular, and she sent me home. Last night I slept well (or both at the end that is the pregnancy) and now this morning I was back spasms.

I was told to wait for the real contractions are planned, since it is not recorded contractions cramps. Good luck and I hope we will soon be on our children!

Post a Comment