Friday, January 29, 2010

Labia What Causes Irritation And Chafing Of The External Labia?

What causes irritation and chafing of the external labia? - labia

Tomorrow I have an appointment with the doctor, but I wanted to know what are (the main causes of the labia?) (Only the outer lips) to be, red and itchy painful premium. Caused May due to excessive heat or humidity? I wear underwear made of cotton, but only panty liners are often caused by sweating in the heat. This could be a factor, too? The worst in me now is take my inner thigh meets the lips, if it seems that a lot of friction occurs. I have a bit of weight lately, unless you do not follow the same look that did. So I do not have pubic hair on either, but what happens for a week. I have tried Vagisil against itch cream, but it seems it is almost worse. I know you need a good recipe at this stage, antibiotic ointment, but can someone help me please? I'm losing my mind!

4 comments:

AL said...

Sounds like yeast infection to me.
This could be a friction
Could the kind of allergic reaction to something, for example. Powder material underwear.
It could be a kind of dermatitis

I had a yeast infection (thrush) in the vulva, without any unpleasant odor and discharge white tights me crazy itching. He even has greatly inflated by itching.

I would say that the doc gives you an antifungal cream and perhaps is a steroid ointment or cream betnovate HydroCort or the itching and inflammation.

Sounds pain - you poor

Goodluck

OK_WHATE... said...

could be a yeast infection outside Sweet ... the pH of the vagina can keep right in it, but you can still outside when the humidity is high, as you do. Wear breathable cotton underwear, or better yet, without panties at all ... if you dare! lol! Also try gold bond

Daft One said...

I have the same thing (), especially in summer.

I use Desitin diaper rash ointment, disadvantages, and (I use Clotrimizole an over-the-counter anti-fungal cream).

Both seem to care much for me to take rashy madness, red, itchy skin!

Cheers and get well soon hun,!

beatch38 said...

And your laundry detergent? Maybe he should let his hair grow it here again for a reason, I'm not sure what the reason, lol, but I feel better with hair down there. Anyone who is annoyed when pushing. Laundry detergent and some types of pills can also irritate the skin. There can not use certain types of sanitary napkins or torture me. Good luck, I hope your doctor will help you.

Post a Comment