Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Printed Table Cloths Country-glam Sweet 16?

Country-glam sweet 16? - printed table cloths

I have a sweet country glam-16th Coutry because I am the daughter of my mother and the daughter of my grandparents in the town where I go to school, so it fits. I rented a room, if possible, the building in a van DJto make your bed the cows were exposed to whre hot pink dress in pink and silver plates to print with 4 balloons 1 balloon pink cow print my mistress. I want a cow tablecloth on the table of food and pink on the table with candles for the candle ceremony to print. I would line the bottom with hay bales and tie a pink ribbon around her son and some others, but pink or expression of the cow. I want to open a bale of hay and put all on the dance floor and the combination of bright pink in it. I like my own cake (I love cooking), and it looks like a haystack. Has anyone other ideas?

1 comment:

Backwood... said...

That sounds good.
Hella I'm going to this party!
I also have a game like this, but I live in a city and the country has no friends.
But his party will be great.
I think I covered everything.
But just to keep you informed of Halle are very expensive. Note that you must pay for food for a while.
But if you have money, I'd say go for it.
And get your chance, what I will be 16 years old this year and I am very likely going to stay home. After all this place where I live is really retarted and everything we have is a bowling lol.
Enjoy!

Post a Comment